- Facing the facts: The truth about ageing and development
- In our own words: What older people say about discrimination and human rights
- The Global AgeWatch Index ranks countries by how well their older populations are faring.
- Compilation of existing international legal documents that address HR of Older Persons
- Multisectoral action for a life course approach to healthy ageing – WHO-WHA
- New Report of the UN Secretary-General on the “Follow-up to the Second World Assembly on Ageing”
- Report of the Side Event ‘Falling Between the Cracks: Abuse and Violence Against Older Women’. Marking World Elder Abuse.Awareness Day 10 years on. June 2015 Organized by NGO Committee on Ageing.
- Global Perspectives on Implementing Sustainable Development: making the SDGs work for women and girls. Soroptimist International
- August 2016 Protecting the Rights of Older Persons: Technical briefings at the CRPD